Indian Army has announced recruitment notification for Beed Army Rally. Indian Army has released the notification for an eligible candidate of Pune, Ahmednagar, Osmanabad, Beed & Latur districts of Maharashtra state for the post Soldier GD(General Duty), Soldier Technical, Soldier Tradesmen. Indian Army Online Application is started From 02 Dec. 2019 & Last Date to fill the online application form for Indian Army is 14 Jan. 2019. So who want to apply for Indian Army submit their Online Application form authorised Indian Army Web postal. In this article, we will give all important information regarding Indian Army Bharati 2019 like Application Procedure, Educational qualification, Age Limit, Physical Test, Exam Detail, Old Question Papers & other Important information regarding Indian Army Bharati. Below on this page. We will also provide Indian Army Bharati Admit Card Once the written exam will be declared & also provide Indian Army Bharati Result when it declares by Indin Army Web Portal.
Indian Army Rally Bharati Beed: Category & Education Qualification
|Soldier GD (General Duty)||Class 10th/Matric Pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.|
|HSC (10+2) exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|SSC(10th) Pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.|
Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only)
|8th Pass. No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each|
Age Criteria: Indian Army Rally Bharati Beed:
|Soldier GD (General Duty)||17 ½ -21||01.10.1998|
|Soldier Technical||17 ½ -23||01.10.1996|
|Soldier Tradesman||17 ½ -23||01.10.1996|
|Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only)||17 ½ -23||01.10.1996|
Physical: Indian Army Rally Bharati Beed
In Indian Army Rally Bharati, 2019 Following criteria is for Physical Test. These Physical Criteria is checked at the time of ground so every candidate carefully read physical criteria for Indian Army Rally Bharati at Beed. The following table shows the minimum physical criteria that are Height, Weight & Chest for Indian Army Rally Bharati at Beed.
|Soldier GD (General Duty)||168||50||77 – 82|
|Soldier Technical||167||50||76 – 81|
|Soldier Tradesman||168||48||76 – 81|
|Soldier Tradesman (House Keeper and Mess Keeper only)||168||48||76 – 81|
ST candidates (for all categories) : Height -162 cm, Weight-48 and Chest-77-82.
Relaxation in Physical Standards for other categories please see original Notification an authorised Indian Army Rally Notification.
Physical Fitness Test for Indian Army Bharati at Beed Rally.
Following are Physical Fitness Test Information for Indian Army Bharati at Beed Rally.
Running 1.6 km
Following are Marks when candidate complete 1.6 km running in Indian Army Bharati.
- When candidate complete 1.6 km running in 5 Min. 30 Sec. – 60 Marks
- When Candidate complete 1.6 km running in 5 Min. 31 Sec. To 5 Min. 45 Sec. – 48 Marks.
- 10 Pull-Ups – 40 Marks
- 9 Pull-Ups – 33 Marks
- 8 Pull-Ups – 27 Marks
- 7 Pull-Ups – 21 Marks
- 6 Pull-Ups – 16 Marks
9 Feet Ditch
- Candidate must complete “9 feet Ditch” Physical Test in Indian Army for qualify.
- Candidate must complete “Zig-Zag Balance” Physical Test in Indian Army for qualify.
Bonus Marks: Indian Army Rally Bharati
In Indian Army Rally Bharati, 2019 Following criteria are for Bonus marks. The following table shows the Bonus Marks Criteria for Indian Army Rally Bharati at Beed.
(Total Marks: 200)
Soldier (Clerk / Store Keeper / Technical / Nursing Asst.)
(Total Marks: 150)
(Total Marks: 200)
|Son of Servicemen / Son of Ex-servicemen / Son of War Widow (Only one)||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Sportsmen (International)||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|Sportsmen (National)||20 Marks||20 Marks||20 Marks|
|NCC – ‘A’ Certificate||05 Marks||05 Marks||05 Marks|
|NCC – ‘B’ Certificate||10 Marks||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|NCC – ‘C’ Certificate||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam.||15 Marks||Exempted from Common Entrance Exam.|
|O+ Level Computer Certificate||—||15 Marks for Clerk / Store Keeper / Technical Post Only||—|
Medical Criteria for Indian Army Bharti
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to the Military Hospital for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital within 5 days of the referral. The hospital will complete the review medical within 14 days as per policy. Candidates will report back to RO (HQ) for issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in a distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP – III (able to recognize white, red and green signal colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters).
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocele or piles.
- Soldier General Duty for Infantry should have 6/6 eyesight.
Written Test Thougth Common Entrance Examination(CEE) for Indian Army.
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Indian Army Rally site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to the Military Hospital for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated Military Hospital within 5 days of the referral. The hospital will complete the review medical within 14 days as per policy. Candidates will report back to RO (HQ), for issue of Admit Card for CEE in the case declared FIT.
Document required for Indian Army rally.
Documents are required in original along with one photocopy of each document duly attested by Principal / Headmaster / Gazetted Rank Officer. Attested photocopy/printout of education certificate obtained from the Internet duly attested by the school Principal will be accepted at the Rally site for candidates whose original certificates have not been received from the concerned education board after declaration of the result or for candidates who have deposited their certificates in some other institute where they might be undergoing some professional course.
- Admit Card Print on Laser Paper without shrinking a print size.
- Educational Certificate / Marksheet issued by the Recognized Education Board. (Like SSC / HSC & Graduate, etc. Educational Documents)
- Domosile (Residence) Certificate with photograph issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- Caste Certificate with photograph to be signed by Village Sarpanch except in the case of SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia), Gujjar and Gorkha candidates wherein it is reqd to be signed by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM. Candidates belonging to Dogra Community to produce a certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
- Religion Certificate issued by the authorised signatory of the State Government / Tehsildar / SDM.
- School Character Certificate issued by the Schools / Colleges Principal / Headmaster.(Not less than 6 Month old)
- Character Certificate with photograph issued by the Village Sarpanch / Municipal Corporation / Police issued within the last six months.
- Unmarried Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch / District Administration issued within last six months (If the candidate is below 21 years of age).
- Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Records Office (Applicable for only the Son of Serving Soldiers / Widows / War Widows and Ex-servicemen).
- NCC A / B / C Certificates. In case of NCC Certificate holders relevant certificates and certificate for participation in Republic Day Parade to be produced for dispensation.
- Sports Certificate to be produced if represented in the following
- Represented India at International level.
- Represented State at National Level.
- Represented District at National Level.
- Represented University Team or Regional Team at District Level.
- Candidates having O+ Level Computer Certificate ‘Business Professional Programmer’ issued by the DOEACC Society.
- Sixteen Latest passport size photographs. Both the ears of the candidates must be visible and SIKH (Mazbi and Ramdasia) candidates must have photograph in a turban and without the turban.
- Kandi area certificate for applicable candidates to be issued by Tehsildar / Authorised Government Signatory.
Important Dates for Indian Army Rally Bharati.
- Online Registration / Application Start Date :- 02 Dec. 2019
- Closing Date:- 14 January 2020
- Admit Card Available Date:- 04 To 13 January 2020.
- Ground / Interview Dates:- 04 To 13 February 2020.
Ground Location for Indian Army Rally Bharati.
- Indian Army recruitment rally at:
SAINIK VIDYALAYA, BEED, MAHARASHTRA