OFB Recruitment 2020: Apply Online for 6060 Trade Appretice Posts. OFB (Ordance Factory Board) relased the notification about recruitment of 6060 Trade Apprentice for both ITi & Non ITI. category. OFB are invited from eligible Candidate for Trade Apprentice in OFB. OFB has published a recruitment notification for the Trade Apprentice in. Online Application is start form 10 Jan. 2020 & the Last Date to fill the online application form is 09 Feb. 2020. So who wants to apply for the Post Trade Apprentice , those Candidate submit their Online Application form before the last date. In this article, we will give all important information regarding OFBTrade Apprentice like Application Procedure, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, other Important information regarding OFB Tade Apprentice Below on this page.
☑ *ऑर्डनन्स फॅक्टरी बोर्ड मध्ये शिकाऊ उमेदवार पदाच्या ६०६० जागा*
✍ पद : शिकाऊ उमेदवार
✍ पदसंख्या : एकूण ६०६० जागा (महाराष्ट्रासाठी एकूण १८६० जागा)
✍ वेतन श्रेणी : सरकारी नियमाहिक प्रमाणे ७०%, ८०% ९०% प्रमाणे वार्षिक वाढ
✔ शैक्षणिक पात्रता : विना आयटीआय श्रेणी किमान १० वी किंवा दहावी उत्तीर्ण ५०% सह, आयटीआय श्रेणी किमान १० वी किंवा दहावी उत्तीर्ण ५०% सह आयटीआय
➡ वयोमर्यादा : किमान १५ ते कमाल २४ वर्ष
☢ परीक्षा शुल्क : अमागास/इमाव रु. १००/- , मागासवर्गीय/इतर रु. ०/-
⏰ ऑनलाईन अर्ज करण्याची सुरुवात तारीख : दि. १० जानेवारी २०२०
⏰ ऑनलाईन अर्ज करण्याची शेवटची तारीख : दि. ०९ फेब्रुवारी २०२०
(अधिक माहितीकरीता खालील माहिती पहावी.)
Details Information about OFB Trade Apprentice 2020
Here we give details information about OFB Tarde Apprentice 2020
|Post Name||OFB Trade Apprentice|
|Advertisement No.||OFRC ADVERTISEMENT No. 1457 Dt. 31/12/2019|
||6060 Post – OFB Trade Apprentice|
for OFB Trade Apprentice
|During 1st year of training :- 70% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers as per Govt. Rule.
During 2st year of training :- 80% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers as per Govt. Rule.
During 3st year of training :- 90% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers as per Govt. Rule.
(Please See Detail Pay in Notification)
|Mode of Application||Online|
Education Qualification For OFB :
For Non-ITI Category: 10th Pass. (Should have Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as on date of notification for applying with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.)
For ITI Category: ITI Pass + 10th Pass (Should have passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate / Class X std and ITI))
Age Limit For OFB:
Between 15 to 24 years as on 09.02.2020,
1) SC / ST: 5Years2) OBC: 3 Years3) PWD (Open): 10 Years4) PWD (OBC): 13 Years5) PWD (SC/ST): 15 YearsOther Age relaxation criteria please see original notification OFB.
Exam Fee For OFB Trade Appritince:
No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/FEMALE/TRANSGENDER candidates.
Important Dates: OFB Trade Apprentice 2020
|Online Application Starting Date||09 Jan. 2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||09 Feb. 2020|
|Admit Card Download Date||To Be Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||To Be Updated Soon|
|Result Date||To be notified Later.|
|Merit List Date||To be notified Later.|
Statewise Post Details:-
OFB Recruitment 2020-21: Apply online for 6,060 Non-IIT Apprentice, ITI Apprentice Vacancies in OFB Recruitment 2020-21 in all over India. New recruitment Jobs 2021-21 notification ofbindia.gov.in published for the Trade Apprentice in OFB Recruitment 2020-21. read complete details before applying. Vacancies in OFB Notification Click Here
Maharashtra State OFB Trade Apprentice Vacancy
Statewise & Factorywise OFB Trade Appritence Post Detail :
The OFB has released the provisional OFB vacancy details on the official website. The state-wise and factory-wise OFB vacancies are in the table below:
Chandigarh State OFB Trade Appritence:-
- Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh – 46 Posts
Madhya Pradesh State OFB Trade Appritence:-
- Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur – 176 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur – 56 Posts
- Ordnance Factory, Itarsi – 146
- Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur – 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory, Katni – 30 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur – 98 Posts
Maharashtra State OFB Trade Appritence:-
- High Explosive Factory Kirkee, Pune – 92 Posts
- Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambernath, Thane – 91 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur – 375 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambernath, Thane – 110 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara – 256 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal – 103 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandrapur – 227 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune – 19 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Varangaon – 163 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune – 424 Posts
Orisa State OFB Trade Appritence:-
- Ordnance Factory Badmal, Bolangir – 63 Posts
Tamil nadu State OFB Trade Appritence:-
- Cordite Factory Arvankadu – 187 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi, Chennai – 128 Posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli – 89 Posts
- Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi, Chennai- 265 Posts
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Chennai – 242 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli – 178 Posts
Telangana State OFB Trade Appritence:-
- Ordnance Factory Project Medak, Hyderabad – 438 Posts
Uttar Pradesh State OFB Trade Appritence:-
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Shahjahanpur – 282 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur – 55 Posts
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur – 49
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur – 295 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar – 178 Posts
- Ordnance Parachute Factory Kanpur – 181 Posts
- Small Arms Factory Kanpur – 123 Posts
Uttarakhand State OFB Trade Appritence:-
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun – 77 Posts
- Opto Electronic Factory Dehradun – 151 Posts
West Bengal State OFB Trade Appritence:-
- Gun and Shell Factory, Cossipore – 104 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore – 248 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Kolkata – 57 Posts
- Rifle Factory Ishapore, Kolkata – 174 Posts
(Imp Note: Please Click Here For Original Notification for Castewise Post for OFB Trade Appritence 2020.)
OFB Trade Appritence Offisical Notification in Hindi: Click Here
Prerequisites To Fill Up OFB Trade Apprentice Application Form
- Those Candidates Who are interested in procuring OFB Trade Apprentice Online Application must ready with the following:
- Recent clear soft/scanned copy of the colour photograph (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm taken not later than three months from the date of application, JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20 kb-70 kb).
- Clear scan picture/images of the signature by the candidate on white paper with black/blue ink pen (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20kb – 30kb).
- Clear Scanned picture of Left Thumb Impression (LTI) by the candidate on white paper with blue ink shall also be uploaded (size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm, JPG/JPEG/PNG/BMP/GIF format, 100 DPI, size of the file should be between 20kb-30kb).
- 12 digit Aadhaar Card Number. The candidates not having Aadhaar Number but who have enrolled for Aadhaar, can enter first 14 digit Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar enrolment slip.
- Legible scanned copy of following original documents in pdf or JPG/JPEG format with size 100 KB to 200 KB:
- Scanned copy of Identity Card in the absence of Aadhaar
- SSC (Matriculation / 10th Standard) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate for proof of date of birth (10th Standard or it’s equivalent Matriculate certificate or mark sheet indicating the date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating the date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the relevant ITI Pass trade against which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT / SCVT for ITI pass candidates
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable. For OBC NonCreamy layer candidates, the candidates should also upload their OBC Non-creamy layer certificate issued in the last three years.
- Physical Disability certificate, in case of PH/PWD candidate issued by the competent Medical Board/ Authority.
How to fill or Apply for OFB Trade Apprentice:
1) Visit the OFB official website – ofb.gov.in.
2) Click on the link to the OFB application portal.
3) Enter all the necessary details, like Name, Father’s Name, Date Of Birth, Marks obtained in the Qualifying Exam., Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
4) Upload the required documents in the specifed format.
5) Make the payment using Credit/ Debit / Netbakng of the OFB application fee.
6) Check & Read all the details carefully and submit the application.
7) Take a printout of the OFB application form and payment confirmation page (Payement Receipt) for future.
- SSC Staff Selection Commission CHSL (10+2) Recruitment
- Sbi Clerk Recruitment 2020 for Apply Online for 8134 Post
- DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2019 for 10 Pass or ITI Pass Students, 1817 Posts.
- Indian Army Rally Maharashtra Beed
- Other Govt. Jobs
Here we give Detailed information about OFB Recruitment 2020. We hope this detailed article helps you.
If you have any query regarding OFB Recruitment 2020 for Trade Apprentice ask in the comment section below. – www.thegovtnaukari.com